Overview of Agora

Agora Sidi abd elRahman resort is constructed over an area of 86,000 m2 and characterized by the diversity of its residential units that suits everyone. project is constructed over four different elevations. Starting from zero level off the coastal road to 4 m. and 10m. till 16 meters above the coastal road level. All residential units are sea view and are over-looking swimming pools. Buildings represent 20% of the total area while the other 80% are green areas, pools and lakes. The compound is powered with 7 large swimming pools, an indoor pool, kids area and water slides. Agora includes hotel apartments, complete hotel